Assoc. Prof. Dr. Özcan BAZKIR (Head of Laboratory)
- Establishment and automation of the goniophotometric measurement system for luminous intensity distribution and luminous flux measurements of all kinds of light sources.
- Establishment of the optical power measurement system at a high level and providing related calibration service.
- Providing calibration service for detectors and sources working in the UV-B region.
- Extending the current measurement range from the near infrared region to the middle infrared region for spectral responsivity and optical power calibrations.
- TÜBİTAK Project, Design of Multifunctional Color Analysis Instrument (2011)
- TÜBİTAK Project, Investigation of Magnetooptic Faraday Effect on the Sensing Coil of Interferometric Fiber Optic Gyroscope (2011)
- DPT Project, Establishment of Photovoltaic Performance Test Facility (2012-2015)
- Design of Gonioreflectometer Measurement System (2013-2014)
- Establishing of the Traceability Chain of Pulsed Laser Radiation Sources Used in the Measurement of Laser Energy Meters (2013-2014)
23,0°C ± 2,0°C
% 45 ± % 10
Positive Pressure, Filtered Air, Separated Entry Rooms
- Optical Power Measurement System
- Laser Energy Measurement System
- Reflectance / Transmittance Measurement System
- Luminous Flux Measurement System
- Luminous Intensity Measurement System
- Illuminance Measurement System
- Luminance Measurement System
- Luminous Exposure Measurement System
- Gloss Measurement System
- Color Measurement System
- Irradiance Measurement System
- Fiber Optic Power Meter Measurement System
- Fiber Optic Attenuation Measurement System
TÜBİTAK UME OPTICS LABORATORY
TÜBİTAK UME Optics Laboratory continues its works under five sub-divisions in the field of scientific metrology. These fields are named as; Detector Radiometry, Photometry, Spectrophotometry, Fiber Optic and Photovoltaic. Activities carried out in the TÜBİTAK UME Optics Laboratory briefly are as follows: